For consumer goods, ensuring compliance with the National/State/Provincial Regulatory requirements and the industry standards is an intricate and ever-changing process. It is generally understood that there is always a high chance of gap between the required and actual compliance, wherein reliability across geographies and time are the key factors. Therefore, proactive observation of Regulatory and statutory adherence is important to ensure compliance of the raw materials, semi-finished products and final products at different levels of the product development.
With proven expertise and global presence, Freyr supports the entire compliance value-chain from supplier communication to document management to product formula development/review. Our team helps you to identify the Regulatory barriers at initial stages of the product development that helps you to deliver Regulatory-compliant products on time in the market.
- Retrieval of Raw Material (RM) Source Documents (Raw Material Questionnaire, Material Safety Data Sheet, Product Specification, COA, etc.)
- Regulatory Formulation Assessment
- INCI List Generation
- Raw Materials Compliance Assessment
- Set-Up Process (Document Management System) for Periodic Update and Compliance Management
- End-to-End Supplier Raw Material Document Management Services (Raw Material Questionnaire, Material Safety Data Sheet, Product Specification, COA, etc.)
- Raw Material Document Data Gap Analysis, Periodic Update based on the Availability of Documents and Compliance Management
- Regulatory Assessment of Product Formulation for Cosmetics and Consumer Products for Ingredient Compliance as per Different Markets (Allowed, Restricted, prohibited, Ranges and Limits)
- INCI List Generation for Regulatory Labeling Requirements
- Proactive Observation of Regulatory and Statutory Adherence for Ingredient Regulations especially for Colorants and Preservatives