On November 04, 2022, Taiwan’s Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) published an amendment to the Regulations for Labeling and Safety Data Sheets for Toxic and Concerned Chemical Substances.
- Taiwan amended "Regulations for the Labeling and Materials Safety Data Sheets for Toxic and Concerned Chemical Substances"
On November 04, 2022, Singapore's National Environment Agency (NEA) notified WTO about its proposal to regulate 26 new chemicals and chemical groups as hazardous substances under the Environmental Protection and Management Act (EPMA) and the…
- China MEE released the "List of Key New Pollutants for Control (2022 Edition), including POPs, PFOS and PFOA
China MEE published the "List of Key New Pollutants for Control (2022 Edition) (Draft for Comment)" on 27 September 2022 and requested feedback. Ten persistent organic pollutants are among the 14 important new pollutants on the list.
The Government of India has given a new date for enforcement of the existing quality control order for Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymers, Maleic anhydride, Styrene (Vinyl Benzene), Acrylonitrile, Polyethene material, Linear Alkyl Benzene, and…
- A New Method for Environmental Risk Assessment of Pollutants Based on Multi-Dimensional Risk Factors
The journal of toxins published a research article titled “a new method for environmental risk assessment of pollutants based on multi-dimensional risk factors” on 15 September 2022.
- Philippines: Updated Guidelines on the Regulation of Operators of Pest Control, Certification of Pesticide Handlers, and Accreditation of Their Training Providers
On September 22, 2022, the Philippines FDA published the Amendment to Administrative Order No.
On September 30, 2022, Provincial Government of Zhejiang's Department of Ecology and Environment in China released a draft plan for new pollutant control to seek public comments.
- Thailand: Ministry of Industry seeks comments on draft notification on Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (PRTR) rules
On September 13, 2022, Thailand's Ministry of Industry published the latest draft “Notification of Ministry of Industry: Reporting of Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (PRTR) B.E. 25XX” for pubic consultation.
On September 30, 2022, South Korea’s Ministry of Employment and Labor (MoEL) published the new chemical substances recently registered and assessed under its Occupational, Safety and Health Act (K-OSHA) (Listed as serial number 22-22-124 to 22-22…
- South Korea: Entreprises handling hazardous chemicals shall update the labels before July 2023 as per latest revision to the classification and labelling regulations
On October 6, 2022, South Korea’s latest revision to the "Regulations on the classification and labeling of chemical substances" was published.