Freyr offers Notification/Registration services for European Union and its member states for swift market accessibility of consumer products. Freyr keeps its clientele abreast with all the Regulatory obligations and developments to streamline their product portfolio’s market-entry in the region as per the compliance deadlines - January 1, 2020 (Consumer Uses); January 1, 2021 (Professional Uses).
- Compliance With Article 45, Annex VIII To The EU CLP For Mixtures Classified As Hazardous Based On Their Health Or Physical Effects
- Biocidal Notification In Different EU Member States
- Review of Safety Data Sheet Toxicological Information for Quality and Updates (If Any)
- Liaising with Member States’ Competent Authorities with the Help of Local Partners
- Multilingual Capabilities to Meet Regulatory Requirements for All the EU Markets
- Assistance with Label Review and Updates for Compliance