Freyr is a leading Regulatory solutions and services provider with a specialized focus on the provision of Chemical Safety and Regulatory Affairs (CSRA) practice in the consumer products space. Freyr with its technical expertise and global network of affiliates covers entire Regulatory space for chemicals across geographies and product categories.
Our core Regulatory service portfolio for Chemical Safety Regulatory Affairs include:
- Supply-Chain Regulatory Compliance, Formulation Review and INCI List Generation
- Regulatory Pathway and Market Access Approvals
- Chemical Toxicological Assessment
- Data Scouting Services and Regulatory Intelligence
- Scientific Assessment Reports and Position Paper to Defend/ Modify Classification
Freyr also offers services in the areas of the EU REACH and CLP Registration/Dossier Update, Hazard Communication (Safety Data Sheet / Label) Development/ Review/ Updates, and Raw Materials Document Management System (RM-DMS).
- 200+ Registrations/ Notifications/ Amendments/ Renewals
- Strategic Partner To 5 Global Top 10 FMCG Companies
- Supporting 50+ Clients Globally