Chemical Scientific Assessment Reports and Position Paper Report - Overview
Freyr provides bespoke consultation and scientific reports for achieving cost-effective compliance, while considering manufacturers’ global business strategy. Freyr has proven expertise in assisting clients with exemption analysis, identifying companies’ REACH registration obligations and preparing position papers along with managing communication with global health authorities.
Chemical Scientific Assessment Reports and Position Paper Report - FREYR EXPERTISE
- Endocrine Disruption Assessment in line with the OECD Conceptual Framework.
- EFSA/ECHA Guidance on Identifying Endocrine Disruptors
- Regulatory Strategy Inputs for Cost-effective Regulatory Compliance Support.
- Development of Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Hands-on Experience in Writing Scientific Reports to Defend/Support Changes in Product Hazard Classification