Chemical Data Scouting Services - Overview
With the advancement of scientific knowledge on various aspects of Chemical safety regulations, it has become clear that proper review is essential for the use of chemicals. At the same time, companies need to convey their opinion to various stakeholders in the market to build trust. For this, the best way is to publish the chemical Regulatory intelligence report with a thorough understanding and its impact on the business.
At Freyr, we have a team of experts who can understand the new scientific developments in chemical Regulatory intelligence and data scouting services and their impact on your business. Freyr offers complete scientific report writing and data-scouting services as per your requirements. Freyr provides reports to all major markets covering a broad range of regulations.
Chemical Data Scouting Services - FREYR EXPERTISE
- Regulatory Strategy and Market Access Services for Various Consumer Products.
- Regulatory Support for Cosmetics, Biocides (BPR, FIFRA), Nanotechnology, and General Product Safety Regulations.
- Endocrine Disruption Assessment in line with the OECD guidelines and European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)/European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
- Regulatory Strategy Inputs for Cost-effective and Efficient Compliance Approach.
- Chemical Regulatory Intelligence Report Writing.
- Development of Product Data Sheet (PDS).
- Hands-on Experience in Scientific Report Writing to Defend/Support Changes in Product Hazard Classification.
- Tracking the Safety Assessment Reports from Regulatory and Advisory Bodies Such as Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) and Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR).
- Position Paper Writing Services on Various Safety and Regulatory Scenario in Major Markets around the Globe.