Handling chemical products to minimize the risk to human beings and the environment is a challenging task. Many countries, including Mexico, incorporate complex Regulatory processes to adhere right assessments for potential hazards in the chemical products for humans and the environment during production, processing, and distribution. In such scenarios, manufacturers must consider the GHS frameworks and information on various country-specific approaches for the risk management of chemical products.
Household consumer products such as laundry soap, bathroom cleaners, glass cleaners, disinfectants, and other chemical cleaners are the most highly regulated product categories in the consumer industry. In addition, many hazardous substances, biocides, and chemicals have stringent regulations. It is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations to ensure that the products are safe for the environment and human health and are effective enough in maintaining hygienic conditions. Keeping abreast with the stringent and changing global Regulatory dynamics for chemical products, Freyr can extensively support and provide the end-to-end scientific and Chemical Regulatory Services, for placing the entire product portfolio in any market.
- Product classification, formula assessment, labelling, and Chemical compliance
- Dossier preparation, product notification/Chemical registration
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation
- Expert advice on Regulatory strategy based on sound science and technical feasibility
- Robust partner network across any region
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across the product portfolio
- Chemical Safety Consulting
- End-to-End Consumer Packaging Compliance